Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
If you are a qualified and dedicated urgent care physician with the highest of medical standards, we would love for you to join a progressive, well-managed, and welcoming general practice/urgent care in North Island, New Zealand. This is a well established and highly regarded medical practice where you will enjoy exceptional work-life balance with an option to work 3, 4, or 5 days per week.
This practice is supported by a base hospital providing secondary care. Overall, this practice consists of a driven team of doctors (many from around the world), nurses, management, and admin staff who, together, are committed to providing quality healthcare to patients and community. The thriving practice fosters diversity, inclusion, and cultural sensitivity.
We welcome you to the North Island of New Zealand, known for its volcanic activity, national parks, and cosmopolitan cities. With a population of around 26,000, the town offers a superb family experience, excellent schooling, and local facilities. A scenic train ride or an hour and a half drive to New Zealand’s capital city.
If you are looking for a new position in a vibrant and supportive environment with excellent remuneration and interesting and varied clinical work, please give us a call. We will consider short- or longer-term placements and welcome UC Physicians from around the world.
- Great work-life balance
- 3 or 4 days per week
- Hospital privileges required
- Locums assignment
- Beautiful island location
- Join our team of 20 doctors
- Specialist certificate required
- One of New Zealand’s top healthcare clinics
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO