Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island — This is an opportunity to join a large general and urgent care clinic situated in the North Island of New Zealand. This well-established clinic provides health outcomes for a rapidly expanding and diverse community. This urgent care clinic has been established for over 20 years with a recently refurbished facility with state-of-the-art equipment. They have a highly skilled team that is committed to providing quality, innovative, and accessible healthcare to individuals and families.
The North Island of New Zealand is known for its volcanic activity, national parks, and cosmopolitan cities. Surrounded by bays and islands, it’s known as "the City of Sails." At its southern tip is Wellington, the Harbourside capital, home to the national museum, Te Papa.
To get this new adventure started, pick up the phone and call us today.
- 4 to 5, 8-hour days per week, Monday through Sunday
- 32 to 40 patients on weekdays, 45 patients on weekends
- Urgent care experience and interest/experience in women’s health
- Close to a major city
- Easy access to shopping and 5 minutes from coastal attractions
- 9 GPs and 9 nurses
- Locum tenens assignment
- Beautiful island location
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO