Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
Would you rather dive with reef sharks in Saipan or surf long, hollow waves in Guam? Retreat to a pristine beach or trek through an untouched jungle? And if none of these sound good, well…the Pacific Islands may not be the best place for you.
When you’re ready to expand your personal and professional horizons, pick up the phone and call us.
- BC or BE required
- Shifts are 10 – 12 hours
- 12 – 14 shifts per month
- 15 – 30 patients per shift, including a lot of pediatrics
- Specialty backup
- Excellent system and communication with ER team
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO