Website Te Whatu Ora Health NZ
Make a difference, somewhere different in one of the most beautiful places in the world
- Access to world-class training and technology
- Personalised one-to-one relocation advice and support
- Find nature at your fingertips, a team you can count on, and a warm welcome
- You can choose to join us now or at the commencement of the 2024 registrar training year on 29 January.
Advance your career in a variety of Obstetrics and Gynaecology departments and regions throughout the motu (country).
From Whangārei to Southland, Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand has a variety of positions available now, all with something different to offer. While some provide regional rural experience, others are major tertiary teaching hospitals. Don’t miss out on applying and training in O&G in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
Who we are at Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand:
Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand is the Government organisation that provides publicly-funded universal health care to 5 million New Zealanders. We manage all health services provided in New Zealand, including hospital and specialist services, and primary and community care to develop and implement plans based on local needs to improve the health and well-being of our communities.
Helping You Make the Move:
Our Candidate Support Team provides one-to-one personalised support throughout your journey to your new home in Aotearoa, New Zealand. This includes matching you with a district that best suits your lifestyle and career aspirations, as well as help with visas and immigration, relocation and settlement support.
It’s never been easier to start a new adventure – and we have a team to help you every step of the way.
The following will be required:
- A minimum of 2 years clinical experience in a competent/comparable health care system
- To be eligible for General Scope of Registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. Check if you’re eligible a mcnz.org.nz/registration
If you want to be part of an innovative, progressive and passionate team, while exploring all that our country has to offer then we have the role for you.
Come on over to Aotearoa, New Zealand, and make a difference, somewhere different.
For more information, visit careers.tewhatuora.govt.nz/RMO