The Senior Staff Specialist or Staff Specialist (Anesthesia), Anesthesiologist, provides safe, high-quality anaesthetic clinical services and assists in the provision of direction, service planning, and clinical governance to the Anaesthetic Team, Pre-Admission Clinic, and High Dependency Unit including the oversight of unit staff including GP Anaesthetists.
With Queensland Health staff well-being matters, so come enjoy great lifestyle experiences at the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
Staff Specialist total remuneration package up to $408,063 p.a. depending on experience.
Senior Staff Specialist total remuneration package up to $446,040 p.a. depending on experience.
Additional benefits to this role include:
• Professional development leave 3.6 weeks p.a.
• Salary package
• Employee Assistance Program
• Professional development allowance ($21,000 p.a.)
• Work/life balance, variety, and flexibility
• Motor vehicle allowance
• Over-time and on-call allowances
• Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance (Granted Private Practice arrangements)
• Inaccessibility incentive allowance of $6,900 p.a. ((100% paid on completion of twelve months 25% paid in three-monthly installments thereafter.)
This is a permanent role, either full-time or part-time – hours negotiable.
With more than 20 years’ experience, STAT Recruitment has been helping doctors move their careers to Australia and New Zealand for the lifestyle, community, and work/life balance opportunities it offers. With offices in both countries, our team has the know-how and expertise to guide you through the process efficiently and we are committed to partnering with you from the information gathering phase through to job search, medical registration, local information, logistics, and beyond. Visit our website for more information.
Contact: Jordan Eades for more information firstname.lastname@example.org