The New Zealand specialist medical recruitment agency.
A Rural hospital on the North Island of New Zealand is searching for a Rural Hospital Specialist to join their team.
The right Doctor will have a keen interest in Rural medicine and will be competent in solo practice. The role will have an element of Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Primary Care. You are expected to have experience working with all ages, from neo-natal to elderly patients.
Being 1 hour from the area’s tertiary hospital, your role will involve working closely with the town ambulance and retrieval services, as well as developing relationships with specialist in the tertiary hospital. Shift work involves a mixture of Day and Night shifts, and you would be supported on shift by a team of experience nurses. The is also a Primary Medical Centre (Family Medicine) attached to the hospital for extra support, and to help triage patients.
What to expect:
· Salary based on experience via the MECA contract
· 6 weeks paid annual leave
· $16,000 CME allowance
· 10 days paid CME leave
· Relocation package
o Initial accommodation and car
o Indemnity insurance/Medical licence costs
· Day and Night shifts (40 hours per week full time)
· Paid non-clinical time within the 40 hours
· Happy and supportive work environment
· Plenty of hikes and outdoor activities on your doorstep.
· More time to spend with your family
· Beautiful beaches
NZDr is a New Zealand based, owned, and focused boutique recruitment agency that offers a free service for doctors looking to move to NZ.
· We provide you with expert guidance is searching for the right role in the right location.
· We support you with your application for your medical licence with the MCNZ.
· Our license immigration advisor will assist you with your VISA applications.
· And we will be a friendly face upon your arrival!
If you are a Rural Specialist looking for a New Zealand adventure then apply below.