Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island — We have a new opportunity for a psychiatrist to practice in beautiful New Zealand. You’ll work a Monday – Friday plus call. To be considered, you must be board certified.
The North Island of New Zealand is known for its volcanic activity, national parks, and cosmopolitan cities. Surrounded by bays and islands, it’s known as "the City of Sails." At its southern tips is Harbourside Capital Wellington, home to the national museum, Te Papa.
You can get started in a couple of months, and we will help you through the credentialing process. Interested? There’s more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Monday – Friday
- Call required
- BC required
- 4 – 8 patients per day, plus admissions
- General adult population
- DEA required
- Enjoy art festivities, wineries, beaches, fishing, sailing, and access to skiing
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO