Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island — An exciting opportunity has become available to work as a consultant psychiatrist and join our passionate and multidisciplinary team at the child & adolescent mental health & addiction services based in Rotorua, New Zealand.
Nga huanga o tenei mahi/the benefits of this position.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a passionate team who places great value on putting people first, embedding Te Ao Maori in every-day practice, leading with kindness and achieving excellence together, then this child & adolescent consult psychiatrist position will be the opportunity for you.
The role is based in the Rotorua and involves some clinic days at the satellite office. This role has been recognized for the inspired collaboration to provide a single, centrally accessible center for children and their family and Whanau where holistic healthcare can be provided.
About the role:
* Busy role with a broad variety of psychiatry * 1:7 on-call roster * 12-month commitment
House and car provided for the duration of the assignment.
Looking to reconnect and extend your personal and professional world? Just pick up the phone to get all the details of this assignment.
- Monday through Friday; 40 hours per week
- Multicultural population
- Vibrant community enriched by lakes, forest, and agriculture
- Adventure the Capital of New Zealand
- Will consider 6 to 12 month assignment
- Purpose, vision, and values
- Supportive and talented colleagues
- Access to skiing, hiking, and fishing
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO