Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island — A new position has opened up for a family practice physician to practice in New Zealand about an hour from Palmerston North. You can plan to work a weekday schedule from 8 am – 5pm and will do general family practice duties.
The distance and uniqueness of New Zealand make it one of the most intriguing destinations in the world. What’s less well known is its cities like Auckland are also among the most livable.
You can get started soon. Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and malpractice coverage included. We’ll even help you get credentialed. Interested? There’s more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- 8 am – 5 pm on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- Should be board certified
- General family practice duties
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO