Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island — The North Island of New Zealand is known for its volcanic activity, national parks, and cosmopolitan cities. Surrounded by bays and islands, it’s known as "the City of Sails." At its southern tips is Harbourside capital Wellington, home to the national museum, Te Papa.
Interested? Call us. We would love to tell you more about this new opportunity on the North Island of New Zealand.
- 24 – 26 patient per day
- Monday – Friday
- Weekend clinic call once every 2 to 3 weeks
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO