Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island, New Zealand — North Island, New Zealand Hospital is seeking a consultant otorhinolaryngologist with subspecialist interest in otology and/or rhinology or pediatric ENT for a public sector secondary level general hospital in New Zealand’s North Island.
Key Role Responsibilities and Duties
* Delivering clinical care to patients requiring otorhinolaryngology services, conduct outpatient clinics and ward rounds, and other duties, using the allocated time efficiently and effectively towards achieving the goals of the annual plan.
* Share on-call duty periods, providing 24-hour cover for the acute ENT service.
* When necessary, assist in the management of patients with ENT emergencies.
* See and advise promptly on patients referred for a specialist opinion; provide and/or supervise clinical care including the assessment, investigation, treatment, and appropriate referral of patients who present to the ENT Service.
* Participate in team development and change management.
* Provide clinical supervision and teaching for house surgeons and ENT registrars and provide education for medical officers, resident medical officers, and other staff as appropriate, both formally and informally.
If you are interested in this position, please give us a call today! To get this new adventure started, pick up the phone and call us today.
- Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
- General otorhinolaryngology experience
- Subspecialist interest in either head and neck surgery or rhinology/pediatrics
- 1:4 on call
- Board certified
- Willing to wait for license
- Hospital privileges required
- Locums assignment
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO