Website Origin Medical Recruitment
Helping make your NZ dream a reality!
Emergency Department Doctors
Origin Medical Recruitment:
A New Zealand-based agency successfully helping doctors find the perfect role in New Zealand for over 10 years. We assist with all the medical council and immigration paperwork and give honest, impartial advice about all aspects of living and working in New Zealand. Let Origin help make your New Zealand dream a reality!
MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE IN BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH ISLANDS
• This North Island Regional Hospital Emergency Department has 15 beds, which include resuscitation, and isolation bays. There is access to onsite laboratory and radiology facilities (CT and MRI). There are plans for expansion of the facility and obtaining accreditation with ACEM as a training site. The group is comprised of FACEM or vocationally registered emergency specialist working with urgent care doctors.
• Enjoy an incredible lifestyle with beautiful, world-class beaches, and an excellent selection of local wineries, cafes and bars set amongst a landscape suited to a variety of outdoor sports and adventure.
• Excellent exposure to a wide variety of pathologies in a mixed Emergency Department
• Minimal bed block with excellent compliance against the 6-hour target
• Attractive salary package including special allowances
• Accommodation and vehicle package
• CME package of $16 K annually
• Better work/life balance -short flexible clinical shifts (eight hours) with night shifts optional, 30% Non-clinical time (12 hours/week)
• Access to 10 weeks of leave annually
The hospital is the main regional hospital in the North eastern part of the North Island, creating enormous scope and variety in the work available to an enthusiastic and skilled radiologist. Recognised as an ideal place to raise a family, the location is a relaxed city offering access to outstanding leisure pursuits and a caring, safe community. The city has superb outdoor facilities, golden beaches, a warm climate and a vibrant local economy based on wineries, agriculture, surfing, and tourism.
Candidates should have:
• Registration or be eligible for registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Medical Council of New Zealand
• Fellowship of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (FACEM) or equivalent such as Board Certification
• Demonstrated clinical experience in the management of high acuity complex patients
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop partnerships and work collaboratively within a team
• A commitment to clinical excellence and delivering equitable healthcare
New Zealand residency or meet eligibility criteria to immigrate to New Zealand
Why You Should Apply:
• Great work and life balance with city and country lifestyle options
• Teaching opportunities and the possibility to advance your career
• Superb coastal location with good access to many of the North island’s most popular attractions
Apply early for the best chance of success.
Please apply below and include your CV/resume