Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
Bermuda, British Overseas Territories — We are looking for an ophthalmologist to practice in Bermuda. You can plan to work Monday – Friday, plus call and see about 30 patients per day.
Complete with turquoise water and white beaches, locums in the Caribbean lives up to the postcards. But more important than appearances are the life-enriching experiences.
To be considered, you must be board certified. Licensing assistance is available. We will help you through the credentialing process.
Interested? There’s more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Monday – Friday
- 30 patients per day
- BC required
- 40 hours per week
- Licensing assistance available
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO