The New Zealand specialist medical recruitment agency.
New Zealand Doctor Recruitment is a leading medical recruitment agency dedicated to connecting healthcare professionals with opportunities across New Zealand. We specialize in finding the right fit for both doctors and healthcare facilities, ensuring the best possible patient care. Join us in making a difference in healthcare!
If you are an Interventional Radiologist looking to make a move – this could be the best one you ever make!
Our client is home to a busy interventional radiology service based within the largest tertiary centre in the South Island. This new hospital houses state of the art equipment including interventional CT and US facilities, mono- and biplane DSA units as well as a hybrid theatre and offers a varied case mix including local and regional, general and subspecialty work. their mix of general and subspecialty trained interventional radiologists work closely together with a supportive team culture.
If you have an academic interest, the facility is affiliated with the Otago Medical School affording the opportunity to contribute to undergraduate training.
- 6 weeks of annual leave
- Allocation for Continuing Professional Development and Leave
- Base salary supplemented with allowances for job responsibilities, on-call duties, and availability.
- Reimbursement for your practicing registration fees, college membership expenses, and indemnity insurance.
- We provide a generous relocation package.
When you work with NZDr, you can expect assistance and guidance with:
- Medical Council Registration.
- Immigration processes.
- Job search and interview arrangements.
- Our wealth of experience and insights into living in New Zealand, including information about different regions, the healthcare system, and the education system.
NZDr is proudly New Zealand owned and operated – talk with the locals!
How to Apply:
Join our team and be a part of the future of healthcare in New Zealand! Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume when applying below.