The New Zealand specialist medical recruitment agency.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an expereinced Radiologist looking to make a true impact within a passionate and innovative team.
Playing a pivotal role you will provide consultant breast radiology services, which will facilitate the provision of appropriate high quality radiological services to the clinical specialities of Breast Screening Central and symptomatic breast services.
This includes an advisory and diagnostic service in all matters relating to radiological breast examinations, including determination of appropriate procedures, performing invasive diagnostic procedures, equipment evaluation, quality control, interpretation, advice and support to staff within Breast Screening and Symptomatic Breast Services staff.
Wellington – Capital of New Zealand – a cultural and cosmopolitan epicentre renowned for its vibrant cafés, restaurants, international sporting and cultural events set in a beautiful natural harbour. With easy access to vineyards in the Wairarapa and beaches on the Kapiti Coast, there’s plenty of opportunity for adventure or simply to relax and unwind.
Working in New Zealand
New Zealand has a Multi-Employer Collective Agreement in place across our newly established healthcare system known as Health New Zeland – Te Whatu Ora and salaries are consistent based upon years of post-specialist experience. NZDr can provide you with all the details for this.
- Base salary (NZ$170,369 – $250,560) + allowances for job size, on call and availability.
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 2 weeks / $16,000 CME/CPD Allowance
- Reimbursement of your practicing registration fees, college membership and indemnity insurance
- Relocation packages vary with each DHB.
Working with NZDr
We provide a comprehensive and highly personalised service as approved recruitment partners to all New Zealand’s health boards. We offer: –
- Bespoke job search and interview set up and contract negotiations.
- Medical Council Registration guidance
- Immigration advice and application management with our own licensed immigration adviser.
- Access to our personal experience of living in New Zealand – regions, healthcare and school systems to name a few.
- NZDr is proudly New Zealand owned and operated – talk with the locals.
Interested? Apply below!