The New Zealand specialist medical recruitment agency.
New Zealand Doctor Recruitment, in collaboration with Te Whatu Ora Health New Zealand, is dedicated to connecting passionate medical professionals with rewarding opportunities in the field of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. We are working together to find experienced Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists to provide expert care to young patients facing mental health challenges.
As a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, you will play a crucial role in delivering specialized psychiatric care to children and adolescents. You will have the opportunity to work in various healthcare settings across New Zealand and make a significant impact on the well-being of our youth.
- Annual leave: 6 weeks
- Continuing Professional Development Allowance and Leave
- Base salary + allowances for job size, on call and availability.
- Reimbursement of your practicing registration fees college membership and indemnity insurance.
- A generous relocation package.
Working with NZDr means advice and support with:
- Medical Council Registration.
- Job search and interview set up.
- Our experience of living in New Zealand – regions, healthcare, and school systems.
NZDr is proudly New Zealand-owned and operated – talk with the locals!
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist who is passionate about providing specialized care to young patients and improving mental health outcomes, we invite you to apply.
Interested? Apply below and include your resume.