Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
A new position has opened up for a neonatologist to practice in Pacific Islands. You can plan to work on weekdays from 8 am – 5 pm and to see about 5 – 10 patients per day. There isn’t call coverage associated with this position. To be considered, you must be board certified or eligible. This picturesque tropical island is a tropical paradise, and you’ll never lack for things to do after your shift is over. Clean beaches, fresh ocean air, and spectacular vistas await you here.
You can get started as soon as credentialed, and we’ll even help you with the paperwork. Interested? There’s more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- BC or BE required
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- 5 – 10 patients per day
- No call
- Attend high-risk deliveries and C-sections and supervise NICU
- DEA required
- Beautiful island location
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO