Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island — An internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in the North Island of New Zealand. Duties will include outpatient sessions and inpatient care. The incoming physician’s role will be divided into an off-ward role 66% of the time when elective work is undertaken and on-ward time of 33% managing inpatients. The on-call rota means working approximately 6 weekends a year.
Rotorua is in the center of the North Island of New Zealand and surrounded by many lakes and an abundance of native forest: this provides for excellent water based sports and fantastic hiking, walking and mountain bike activities. Rotorua is located one hour from the East Coast beaches and two hours from the ski fields of Mount Ruapehu.
Ready to start an exhilarating experience in healthcare? Pick up the phone and call us today.
- Role is 66% on ward and 33% off ward
- On call is 6 weekends per year
- Must be board certified
- Area has many lakes and an abundance of native forest
- Excellent water based sports and fantastic hiking, walking, and mountain bike activities
- One hour from the East Coast beaches
- Two hours from the ski fields of Mount Ruapehu
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO