Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
We are seeking a dedicated and skilled cardiologist for a locums opportunity tin Guam. Your role will encompass a wide range of responsibilities including inpatient consultations, outpatient consultations, pacemaker clinic management, ECG interpretation, event monitor recording (Zio patch), echocardiograms, transesophageal echocardiography (TEE), pacemaker implantations and replacements, cardiac catheterization, coronary angiography, percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), orbital atherectomy. Moreover, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge medical technology, with more being introduced in the near future.
If you are a passionate cardiologist seeking a remarkable opportunity to contribute to a dynamic healthcare team while experiencing the beauty and cultural richness of Guam, we invite you to reach out to your recruiter.
- Pacific island location
- Beautiful beaches, snorkeling, diving, hiking, and more
- Mix of inpatient, outpatient
- Tight-knit community
- Full time
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO