Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
Saipan is the largest of the Northern Mariana Islands, a U.S. commonwealth in the Western Pacific. It is characterized by sandy shores and mountainous landscapes, and has several championship golf courses. Its highest point is 1,555-ft. Mt. Tapochau, a limestone peak at the island’s center.
To get this new adventure started, pick up the phone and call us today.
- Full-time opportunity
- Most shifts are 12 hours, working an average of 40 hours per week
- 3 to 6 month assignment
- Hospital privileges needed
- Island living with sandy beaches
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO