Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island — The North Island of New Zealand is known for its volcanic activity, national parks, and cosmopolitan cities. Surrounded by bays and islands, it’s known as "the City of Sails." At its southern tips is harbourside capital Wellington, home to the national museum, Te Papa.
When you’re ready to expand your personal and professional horizons, pick up the phone and call us.
- Acute and general medicine ward-based care
- Subspecialty work can be accommodated
- 12-month commitment
- Broad range of skills
- Clinical leadership
- Beautiful North Island location with beaches, wineries, and unique culture
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO