Are you an Emergency Medicine Consultant seeking a new professional challenge and a warmer climate?
We have opportunities to secure a rewarding new career as an Emergency Medicine Consultant in a number of locations in Australia.
· Earn up to AUD$500k (dependent upon experience and location)
· Relocation and accommodation assistance
· Commitment to ongoing professional development, including conference leave, in addition to annual leave and long service leave entitlements
· Extensive case mix with plenty of opportunity to maintain procedural skills
· Accredited by the ACEM for advanced training
· Flexible work/life balance
· Dynamic team environment
· Stunning locations
Applicants should be registered (or eligible for registration) as a specialist with the Medical Board of Australia and be a Fellow of the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine (FACEM) or equivalent as an overseas trained specialist who has completed their training in either the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA (ABEM certified) or New Zealand.
We have a dedicated Registration Team who seamlessly manage all aspects of your regulatory and temporary work visa applications after you accept a suitable job offer, at no cost to you. Our aim is to get you ready to start work within agreed timeframes and with minimal hassle to you or your new employer.
For more information about these positions and the amazing lifestyle on offer, apply below!