Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
The North Island of New Zealand is known for its volcanic activity, national parks, and cosmopolitan cities. Surrounded by bays and islands, it’s known as "the City of Sails." At its southern tips is harbourside capital Wellington, home to the national museum, Te Papa.
Interested? There’s more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- .8 – 1 FTE
- 1:7 rotation
- 24 – 25 patients per day
- 56 adult/16 geriatric/28 pediatric patient population
- Undisplaced fractures, reductions, minor surgeries, local blocks, IVs, casualty duty
- Centrally located
- Skiing, boating, and beaches within driving distance
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO