Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
South Island — The South Island of New Zealand is renowned for its mountains, lakes, and glaciers. The Southern Alps, home to 3,724m-high Aoraki Mt. Cook, run along the entire length of the island. In the southwest is Fiordland National Park, with steep-sided Milford Sound. In the north is Abel Tasman National Park, known for its trails and ocean kayaking. Queenstown is famed for adventure sports like bungee jumping and skiing.
Looking to reconnect and extend your personal and professional world? Just pick up the phone to get all the details of this assignment.
- BC or BE required
- Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
- 25 patients per day
- Antenatal/postnatal, suturing, minor surgery, cryotherapy, ECG, GP services
- Warm country hospitality, quaint shopping, and vibrant cafes
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO