Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island — We’re looking for a family medicine physician to support a clinic on the North Island of New Zealand. Your schedule will be full time with shared call. The doctor’s residence is only a 3-minute drive to the clinic, and many choose to bike or walk for their commute. The clinic is located near gorgeous waterways and beaches.
The North Island of New Zealand is known for its volcanic activity, national parks, and cosmopolitan cities. Surrounded by bays and islands, it’s known as "the City of Sails." At its southern tips is harbourside capital Wellington, home to the national museum, Te Papa.
You’ll start covering in a couple months, and we’ll help you navigate the credentialing process. To get this new adventure started, pick up the phone and call us today.
- North Island
- Full time schedule
- Shared call
- Gorgeous location
- BC or BE required
- Good access to specialist services
- 24 patients per day, 15/15/ 58/12 pediatric/adolescent/adult/geriatric
- Hospital privileges needed
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO