Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
South Island — A new position has opened up for a family medicine physician to practice on the South Island of New Zealand. You can plan to work Tuesday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm and see about 25 patients per day.
The South Island of New Zealand is renowned for its mountains, lakes, and glaciers. The Southern Alps, home to 3,724m-high Aoraki Mt. Cook, run along the entire length of the island. In the southwest is Fiordland National Park, with steep-sided Milford Sound. In the north is Abel Tasman National Park, known for its trails and ocean kayaking. Queenstown is famed for adventure sports like bungee jumping and skiing.
You can get started as soon. Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and malpractice coverage included. We’ll even help you get credentialed. Interested? There’s more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Licensing assistance available
- Tuesday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
- 25 patients per day
- BC or BE required
- Antenatal/postnatal, suturing, minor surgery, cryotherapy, ECG, GP services
- Beautiful area with outdoor recreation
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO