Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island — A family medicine position has opened up at the tip of New Zealand ‘s North Island. You can plan on working weekdays and seeing 20 patients per day. On top of competitive pay, your airfare costs are covered, housing and a rental car are provided, and malpractice coverage is taken care of.
The North Island of New Zealand is known for its volcanic activity, national parks, and cosmopolitan cities. Surrounded by bays and islands, it’s known as "the City of Sails." At its southern tips is harbourside capital Wellington, home to the national museum, Te Papa.
Ready to start an exhilarating experience in healthcare? Pick up the phone and call us today.
- 6 – 12 months
- 20 patients per day
- Round-trip airfare, housing, vehicle, and malpractice insurance included
- 40 hours per week
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO