Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island — Are you a psychiatrist with specialist training in child, adolescent, and family care? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
A North Island, New Zealand hospital needs an enthusiastic, dynamic, and forward-thinking colleague that is committed to helping us achieve our goals for the district in C&A psychiatry. This department is well supported, and you will be joining our established team of psychiatrists, a consultant behavioral pediatrician, registrars and nursing and allied health colleagues.
The service has embarked on a significant redevelopment program in the past several years and as a result a new leadership structure was introduced to lead further development of an integrated range of well-connected services along with our partners in our community.
We provide comprehensive community-based mental health services, including:
* Extended hours’ crisis intervention service
* Community-based mental health care
* Adult acute inpatient services (including intensive mental health care) day activity/rehabilitation programs.
* General hospital liaison psychiatry
* Outreach clinics
* Child, adolescent, and family mental health services
* Old age psychiatry services
* Alcohol and drug services
* Specialist Maori mental health services (Oranga Hinengaro)
* Early intervention services
* Intensive community rehabilitation services
This hospital is very central, 1 – 2 hours away from skiing, hiking, canoeing, wineries, rafting, mountain biking, beaches, and throw in great restaurants and scenic beauty, and you’ve got an amazing place to live. An affordable city with a youthful feel, and it’s populated enough for you to enjoy the perks of a big city. Great dining and scenic beauty.
Ready to start an exhilarating experience in healthcare? Pick up the phone and call us today.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC required
- Weekdays from 8 am – 5 pm
- No call
- 1 – 2 hours away from ski fields, hiking, canoeing, rafting, beach, fishing, concerts, and wineries
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO