The New Zealand specialist medical recruitment agency.
This collegially supportive and well run DHB has a tendency to fly under the radar, as they simply get on with the job of providing their patients the best care with the minimum of fuss, and the Mental Health & Addictions Service is no exception. They may be small in size, but not unlike NZ generally, they to punch above their weight in performance measures, and hold a solid reputation across our community who values our services.
This Centre is the community based mental health service for children and young people within a large city. The Centre provides a variety of services and pathways for young people and their families/whanau, utilising multiple models and evidence based therapies adapted to the individual needs of the young person and their family to assist them towards recovery. We currently have a vacancy in the community team. This team offers a range of treatments options including individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, case management and psycho-pharmacology. There is also an opportunity to work with children with neurodevelopmental needs as part of this role.
Continue to thrive professionally as you provide clinical expertise and share knowledge about young people’s mental health.
Located in New Zealand’s largest city which was recently announced as the world’s most liveable city and is consistently ranked as one of the best lifestyle cities in the world. It is clean, safe, and culturally diverse. It offers good education and healthcare, and access to healthy lifestyles with cycle ways, 49 volcanic hills, 50 islands.
Working in New Zealand
New Zealand has a Multi-Employer Collective Agreement in place across all the District Health Boards and salaries are consistent based upon years of post-specialist experience. NZDr can provide you with all the details for this.
- Base salary (NZ$164,000- $244,560) + allowances for job size, on call and availability.
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 2 weeks / $16,000 CME/CPD Allowance
- Reimbursement of your practicing registration fees, college membership and indemnity insurance
- Relocation packages vary with each DHB.
Working with NZDr
We provide a comprehensive and highly personalised service as approved recruitment partners to all New Zealand’s health boards. We offer: –
- Bespoke job search and interview set up and contract negotiations.
- Medical Council Registration guidance
- Immigration advice and application management with our own licensed immigration adviser.
- Access to our personal experience of living in New Zealand – regions, healthcare and school systems to name a few.
- NZDr is proudly New Zealand owned and operated – talk with the locals.
Interested? Apply below!