Website CanAm Physician Recruiting
Canada's most trusted international physician recruitment firm
Seeking General/Fellowship Radiologist with Experience/Interest in Breast Imaging
- Earning Potential: NO financial waiting period – $500,000- $1,000,000+
- Hours of Work: 75 hours biweekly, plus on-call obligations
- Central Health is the second largest health authority in Newfoundland and Labrador, serving approximately 94,000 people (18 per cent of the province’s population) living in 177 communities.
- Information and Benefits of Central Newfoundland:
- The successful physician will be a general or fellowship trained Radiologist with increased knowledge/experience in Breast Imaging and Breast Image Guided procedures. You will join a dedicated team of technologists, nurses and physicians providing Medical Imaging services to the Region.
- The successful candidate will have a proficiency in most modalities with a focus on; Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, including obstetrics, Digital Mammography including core biopsy and localizations, Bone Mineral Desitometry, Fluoroscopy, Magnetic Resonance and Nuclear Medicine. Imaging and reporting are completed in a Provincial PACS environment. GE Centricity PACS/Meditech RIS/PS360.
- Eligibility for CAR accreditation in Breast Imaging required for participation in breast screening service.
- Call responsibilities are shared amongst all physicians. The successful candidate will be committed to Quality and Safety, the Mission, Vision, and Values of the Organization and have a focus on patient and family centered care.
Education and Experience
- Medical Degree with specialist training in Radiology. Applicants should have residency training completed in either of the following countries: Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland or South Africa;
- Fluent in English;
- Eligible for registration and license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Interested candidates please apply below and include CV.