Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
North Island — The North Island of New Zealand is known for its volcanic activity, national parks, and cosmopolitan cities. Surrounded by bays and islands, it’s known as "the City of Sails." At its southern tips is harbourside capital Wellington, home to the national museum, Te Papa.
This experience is the perfect opportunity to go far and do good – call us today.
- 40 hours per week
- 6 clinical sessions per week, session is 3.5 hours in duration
- Theatre, ICU, pain round, pre-assessment clinic, and MRI
- ENT, general surgery, vascular surgery, GYN, OB, dental surgery, trauma, and ortho
- DEA required
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO