Website Global Medical Staffing
Go Far, Do Good
US Virgin Islands — Amazing opportunity!
-2 week minimum -Job is open now through end of 2023! -Round trip flights included from anywhere in the continental USA -Accommodations included -You’ll need to rent your own car, but will be reimbursed upon completion of the assignment -Temporary license included/full license if you commit to more than 2 months
We’re looking for an anesthesiologist to temporarily support a facility in the beautiful Virgin Islands. Your schedule will be weekdays from 7 am – 3:30 pm, and you’ll handle 12 – 14 patients per day. You will need an active ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications. This facility has multiple positions available.
Complete with turquoise water and white beaches, locums in the Caribbean lives up to the postcards. But more important than appearances are the life-enriching experiences.
You can get started right away. We will help you through the credentialing process. Interested? There’s more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- ACLS, PALS, and BLS certifications
- 12 – 14 patients per day
- Bread and butter, general, regional, ortho, OB/GYN, GI, ophthalmology
- No heart or neuro
- Licensing assistance available
- Multiple positions available
- BC or BE required
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO