Europe is a very popular destination for American physicians wanting to practice abroad. Applying for a local medical license in a European...READ MORE
I started my path with a desire to travel. I began medicine with a Naval scholarship to pay for medical school. This would guarantee...READ MORE
People may call what happens at midlife “a crisis,” but it’s not. It’s an unraveling—a time when you feel a desperate pull to live the life you...READ MORE
“True self-care is not salt baths and chocolate cake, it is making the choice to build a life you don’t need to regularly escape...READ MORE
In July 2022, Dr. Sarah Gebauer, an anesthesiologist shared her story of transforming her dream of a sabbatical abroad into a reality. She...READ MORE
You’ve decided to take the leap and go abroad as a medical professional. Whether you created your own telemedicine private practice or...READ MORE
- 5 Steps to Help You Thrive in an International Locums Gig
- Everything you NEED to know to start an international locum tenens adventure
- How a Trauma Surgeon Forged Her Path to Spain
- We Moved to Portugal 3 Years Ago. Here’s An Update.
- 6 Things You Should Know About Practicing Telemedicine While Abroad
- What it’s Like to be a Black Doctor in Australia
- 10 Countries Offering EU Citizenship by Descent
- I Left the Military to Stay in Guam. Here’s Why.