Approximately 2.9 million Americans living abroad are eligible to vote. In the 2016 presidential election, only 7% of eligible Americans abroad...READ MORE
5 Tips for Practicing Telemedicine Abroad for US-trained Physicians without US Citizenship or a Green Card
I am a psychiatrist who has completed his residency and fellowship in the US. I do not hold a green card and I am not a US citizen. I was on a...READ MORE
Currency exchange risk is a potential decrease in purchasing power related to currency exchange fluctuations when income and expenses are in...READ MORE
This is the final part of the three-part installment on practicing medicine in the UK! The prior two installments explored the NHS and the...READ MORE
This is a three-part series for American trained physicians wanting to live and practice medicine in the UK. In part one we introduced the...READ MORE
- How a Trauma Surgeon Forged Her Path to Spain
- We Moved to Portugal 3 Years Ago. Here’s An Update.
- 6 Things You Should Know About Practicing Telemedicine While Abroad
- What it’s Like to be a Black Doctor in Australia
- 10 Countries Offering EU Citizenship by Descent
- I Left the Military to Stay in Guam. Here’s Why.
- 29 Years After Immigrating to the US, I Left.
- Why This OB/GYN Moved Abroad