I had fantasized for years about what it would be like to live in Europe, to walk past Roman aqueducts, to kayak down a river dotted by...READ MORE
Want to admire Roman aqueducts on your morning run, pluck pomegranates from your backyard, and see patients in the US – all on the same...READ MORE
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a Black Physician abroad? Are race relations any different outside the US? Today, I’m...READ MORE
Europe is a very popular destination for American physicians wanting to practice abroad. Applying for a local medical license in a European...READ MORE
I started my path with a desire to travel. I began medicine with a Naval scholarship to pay for medical school. This would guarantee...READ MORE
People may call what happens at midlife “a crisis,” but it’s not. It’s an unraveling—a time when you feel a desperate pull to live the life you...READ MORE
- We Moved to Portugal 3 Years Ago. Here’s An Update.
- 6 Things You Should Know About Practicing Telemedicine While Abroad
- What it’s Like to be a Black Doctor in Australia
- 10 Countries Offering EU Citizenship by Descent
- I Left the Military to Stay in Guam. Here’s Why.
- 29 Years After Immigrating to the US, I Left.
- Why This OB/GYN Moved Abroad
- This Anesthesiologist Took A Sabbatical Abroad. Here’s What Actually Happened.