I had fantasized for years about what it would be like to live in Europe, to walk past Roman aqueducts, to kayak down a river dotted by...READ MORE
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a Black Physician abroad? Are race relations any different outside the US? Today, I’m...READ MORE
I started my path with a desire to travel. I began medicine with a Naval scholarship to pay for medical school. This would guarantee...READ MORE
People may call what happens at midlife “a crisis,” but it’s not. It’s an unraveling—a time when you feel a desperate pull to live the life you...READ MORE
“True self-care is not salt baths and chocolate cake, it is making the choice to build a life you don’t need to regularly escape...READ MORE
In July 2022, Dr. Sara Gebauer, an anesthesiologist shared her story of transforming her dream of a sabbatical abroad into a reality. She...READ MORE
- We Moved to Portugal 3 Years Ago. Here’s An Update.
- What it’s Like to be a Black Doctor in Australia
- I Left the Military to Stay in Guam. Here’s Why.
- 29 Years After Immigrating to the US, I Left.
- Why This OB/GYN Moved Abroad
- This Anesthesiologist Took A Sabbatical Abroad. Here’s What Actually Happened.
- This American Doctor Moved to Chad (and is paying off her student loans)
- How a calculated risk changed this doctor’s life